Community

#clmooc Welcome and Introduction

Welcome to Summer!   Have you considered what you will learn this summer? How about a summer connecting with other educators and making stuff? That’s what CLMOOC is all about: Making Learning Connected so we can update and revitalize our…

#clmooc Blog Conversations

Photo Credit: Collin Key via Compfight   What is a conversation? A conversation, the give and take of ideas among people. We converse in the hallway, at dinner, or any time we meet. We listen to the stories of our friends, and we…

Resilience

Resilience: A ReMix of “Bent But Not Broken” Created with Haiku Deck, the free presentation app Resilience. For yourself. For your students. My friend Susan Spellman-Cann created the HaikuDeck and a blogpost, “Bent But Not Broken” to guide us in…

#edcampspokane Links

Thanks to #educampspokane organizers and sponsors and Mobius Science Center for a pre-event evening! Things to share: Google Apps Benefits of Google Apps About Google Voice Learn Google Apps  Lessons Just Google It Presentation: Apps Based Classroom Google Apps in the…

First EdCamp

My first edcamp is March 1st.  So excited. It’s in Spokane. I’ve seen so many Tweets about Edcamp here and there, so I had to attend this one close to home. EdCamp Spokane, here I come! My Twitter friend, Theresa…