Community

Remix: Beauty of Connected Stories #etmooc

Stories: crystals of life held for time… A remix…   Watch Darren Kuropatwa‘s archived session here, learn from Darren’s Slides and find more resources here. During the session Darren asked participants to record and share 5 seconds of video with him via DropitTOme and…

Art in the Middle #etmooc

Oh how I love this video introduction by Susan Angel. Her gentle words spill over into the artwork floating behind her story. This is what our schools should be about: exploring who we are and where our talents are. What…

Thinking: It’s Emotional #ETMOOC

I’ve met some fantastic and caring people in this first week of  #ETMOOC . I’ve already posted about how Ben Wilkoff has guided me. I’ve also met Lorraine Boulos, a fellow middle school teacher. We’ve discussed so much about inquiry based learning and…

Coalesced Connections at #etmooc

Overwhelmed. Learning. Connecting. Contributing. Moving forward. However, Ben Wilkoff reminds us that: Please join this vialogue with Ben’s vlog, “Mutually Beneficial Friction: How We Stop Skimming The Surface Of Ideas” which includes an excerpt from Rodd Lucier’s socialcam post, “Like Spokes…

Edublog Nominations

Awards? What’s good about awards these days? For Edublogs Eddies, it’s a chance for me to thank the educators who been an inspiration or model for me. Every year since 2004, the Edublog community has sponsored these awards. It was…