Jump Start Momentum
“What will I write about?” is a question often asked by new bloggers. I’ve written a series on “Building Momentum,” but for just getting started, start short. Here’s how:
How To JumpStart Your Blogging Momentum
- Look for a short topic.
- Start at Edublog’s Resources page.
- Be a kid: Scroll down the Resources to 50 New Blog Post Ideas for Students
- Choose one to try, create, and then to post your experience, such as:
- Will you write a review?
- Will you provide a How To?
- Will you create an assignment, adding your model?
- Will you suggest its use for other teachers?
- Go back to the Edublog’s Resources page and click the Guide to Twitter. Get started by Tweeting the link to your post to @Edublogs and #Edublogs as a start to using Twitter.
- Repeat tomorrow.
That’s it! I find creating from the student prompts interesting and refreshing. They can be short reviews or longer with assignments and models.
ReadWriteThink Blogging Ideas Poetry – a review and ideas
Check out the ideas.
Share your post in the comments!
Question icons and screenshots by Sheri