Grab a cup of coffee and learn with the archives of Classroom Live 2.0, whose last show was August 25th, 2018. But you can still view the archives and receive certificates until August, 2019.
Ever wondered what the chatter is about FlipGrid?
FlipGrid [now free to all educators from Microsoft] is a video discussion platform — students and teachers can discuss in video or text with each other.
In a search of Classroom Live I found this information:
- Creating the Perfect BLT: Balanced Literacy and Technology
- An updated ebook “Educators Guide to FlipGrid” by Sean Fahey and Karly Moura
- Flipping Out with FlipGrid with Sean Fahey and Karly Moura — an entire show and resources about FlipGrid
Learn more about what Flipgrid is, how to use it, and ways to you can implement this incredibly versatile and awesome tool in your classroom to help give students voice and choice in their learning.
- The show’s LiveBinder of resources
- The Google Infused Classroom with Holly Clark and Tanya Avrith include these suggestions:
- 17 Ways to Infuse FlipGrid by Holly Clark
- 15 Ways to Use FlipGrid in your class in Matt Miller’s Ditch That Textbook written by Karly Moura
Now, enjoy your coffee and learn more about FlipGrid, courtesy of past guests of Classroom Live 2.0.
photo: pixabay CC0