Day 37 Nature Inside

Bring Nature In

A little nature brought inside

A leaf with bud or bloom

Prop it up in a pot

Put it in a special spot

A space in view within the room

A lift of love where we abide.

Prompt:

Want to bring in some nature? The Spruce shares some great ideas for fun plantings inside: Seven Fun Container GardensSeven Fun Container Gardens. Try one of the ideas and document what happens. Draw pictures and write some poetic descriptions. Think of your own way to bring nature inside and share it with others.

What did you choose?

About this post:

Be safe out there. Find ways to help yourself, your family, and others keep going! We can do this together!

April is time for NaPoWriMo — National Poetry Writing Monthtry a bit of poetry and art to encourage others to be safe with each other. Something short. Something inclusive. Something of spring and hope. #NaPoWriMo/#GloPoWriMo

The Academy of Poets encourages us to write #shelterinpoems. Get some ideas there and share your own.

Tons of information can be found at Poets.orgNational Poetry Month and here: Virtual Programs.

National Council of Teachers of English also offers suggestions here.

Tune in to Glokel Yokel DS106radio for inspiration.

2 Comments

on “Day 37 Nature Inside
2 Comments on “Day 37 Nature Inside
  1. Sheri, I just ordered (online) four indoor plants for our home! We get to pick them up (curbside) today, and I’m so excited and look forward to caring for them and seeing them grow… Life.

• Hi Joy, Be sure to share your pictures — I know that the few little plants I have indoors bring a calmness to the room. It’s amazing. Many of plants I moved to another room when we brought home our kitten — they are harmful to cats and little kittens eat greenery. I miss having them in my living room window, but I like my cat too. Excited to see what you picked for your home! ~ Sheri