About

What Else

AWhat Else

Ms Edwards

Ms Edwards

What else could I do? write? sing? create?

If a kid doesn’t understand, what else could I do to help?

I’m a wife, grandmother, mom, sister, teacher, teacher, teacher.

I wonder, but wonder was taken already. So, what else?

Smiles

About Sheri Edwards

WELCOME

Please read the Welcome in the right margin and Guidelines for basic information about our blogging.

Students today enjoy the connectedness of social networking; it is part of their very being. My goal is to bring my instruction into that cloud to teach the content required in ways that inspire online responsibility and ethics in this new, very public world.

In addition, I, as I connect with other educators about the emerging issues and pedagogy of connected learning, I reflect here on those issues, pedagogy, and connections that make for a diverse dialogue about what education could be. These are my reflections.

Please remember we are all learning. Neither my words nor those of my students represent our school district, and our words belong to each of us as we strive to become better learners.

We question, we converse, we express, we suggest, we explore. We ask, “What Else?”

I am learning together with my colleagues in my professional learning neighborhood as my students are also learning together as they build their neighborhoods and practice digital citizenship.

We are learning forward. Thank you for your patience as we grow.

Sheri Edwards

srepicasso

Affiliations

ASCD and ASCD Edge

NCTE

Phi Kappa Phi

Edutopia

More About Me

Sheri Edwards Website

About.me

Bookmark and Share