Thursday Thoughts 6

Friday, March 9th is the last day of the Reflective Writing Club of  #CCCWrite from @ONE . The last prompt reflects on the journey we’ve all taken.

As always, courses like this are flexible, so members participate as they can. Each week, as I read and commented, I looked for tidbits of inspiration from each of the posts I read to honor the participation. Here are this week’s Thursday Thoughts:

[Click the name to forward to the blog post]

Bookmark and Share

Post navigation

2 comments for “Thursday Thoughts 6

1. March 10, 2018 at 11:31 pm

Sheri,

Such a wonderful reflection.

As a newbie blogger and avid bibliophile, I have a lot to learn. I am amazed how you made this compilation. What a wonderful way to share the nuggets of wisdom from peers. I am looking forward to the day when I will be able to do all these things as well.

I am glad we are also slicing and visiting. I am looking forward to learn a lot from you.

Best wishes.

Purviben

• March 13, 2018 at 4:39 pm

Hi Purviben, Thank you. It wasn’t that difficult to make in Google Slides– I found quotes as I read each post to comment on, then placed the quote and a link on each slide. I enjoyed making it, and having a reference to the experience. Thanks for learning with me! ~ Sheri