Here’s an example:
Enter to win iPads for your class.
Remind everyone with Remind 101 — free
Learn about cell phones in the classroom: CellPhones in Learning
A great book on Teaching Generation Tech
A great free lesson site: BlendSpace — up in minutes for each class; works on all devices. Just made this one in minutes: Write a Novel?
A great way to create a website — and set up classes with your students (free) Weebly
Share your screen — any device ScreenLeap
Explain everything with iPad app Explain Everything — and share it to be read on any device.
Create an interactive free site for quizzes, including a whiteboard, and more. Infuse Learning Watch the video; you won’t believe how easy it is.
What are your favorite tools?
Did you notice that all of these involve writing and communicating! Let’s get started…writing to connect…
- Write reminders
- Write / text with smartphones
- Write what you know about Teaching generation tech
- Write lessons for any device
- Write your ideas / lessons/ shares on your own Weebly / Google Site/ Wiki / Blog websites
- Write and share it with a ShareLeap
- Write to explain
- Write and receive responses from your students with Infuse Learning or Socrative